Managing your company’s finances on the go just got easier with NB|AZ Business Mobile Banking. Whether you need to check account balances, transfer money between eligible accounts, pay a bill, deposit a check, or find a NB|AZ branch or ATM, NB|AZ Business Mobile Banking has you covered.
• View your account balances and transaction history
• Transfer money between eligible accounts
• Pay bills to existing payees
• Deposit checks using our mobile Check Deposit service*
• Send, request, and receive money using Popmoney®
• Search for NB|AZ branches and ATM locations
To use NB|AZ Business Mobile Banking, you must:
• Be a client of NB|AZ with a deposit, loan, line of credit, or credit card account
• Be a registered NB|AZ Business Online Banking customer
• Be entitled as a Company System Administrator (CSA) within Business Online Banking
• Have a compatible mobile device and U.S. phone number
• Be connected to WiFi or a mobile internet data service**
*Check Deposit service requires a rear facing, auto-focus camera.
**Message and data rates may apply. Please check with your carrier for details.
Popmoney® personal payment services are provided through CheckFreePay Corporation and/or its affiliates. Popmoney is a registered trademark of Fiserv, Inc. or its affiliates. See your Popmoney Service Agreement for complete details. Popmoney service fees apply. Available services are subject to change without notice. Standard text message and data rates from your mobile phone carrier may apply.
NB|AZ Business Mobile Banking is a free software application from the Accounting & Finance subcategory, part of the Business category.
The app is currently available in English and it was last updated on 2016-11-30. The program can be installed on Android.
NB|AZ Business Mobile Banking (version ) is available for download from our website.
Just click the green Download button above to start. Until now the program was downloaded 0 times.
We already checked that the download link to be safe, however for your own protection we recommend that you scan the downloaded software with your antivirus.